Friday, March 30, 2012



  1. The general response I received about bullying, is that more people would stand up and help someone rather than ignore them. Most people know what it is like to be bullied and I know that they would not want someone else to go through what they went through. I commend individuals for standing up to people and actually having a voice rather then ignoring the situation and turning the other cheek. 
  1. Danielle said "Now that I'm an adult, I'd say of course I would stop the bullying. I can't imagine why people our age think it's okay to do it after all the education we received about bullying growing up and how much we hear about it on the news today".
  1. Jessica said "I can honestly say I would definitely help people. No one deserves it".
  1. Matt C said "I hope that I would step in and stop it. Bullying is messed up".
  1. PJ said "I have my life for a reason. I am now an advocate for the campaign to Write love on Her Arms, and going to school to become a counselor. I want people to know bullying isn't right, life experiences happen and you are who you are for a reason".

  1. Kudos to those that responded with such positivity! 

No comments:

Post a Comment